|Isolates Transformer | Step-Dowm Transformer | Constant Transformer|
|Isolation Transformers all types of noises, spikes, surges & transients can be Eliminated to a greater extent, isolates sensitive equipments from noisy Power line complete with electrostatic shielding|
Isolation transformers are vital for breaking a circuit into a primary and a secondary. This way the direct current noise can't get through and capacitance build-up by high-frequency noise is prevented. Also, these power electronics can control high voltage discharge. When lighting, static electricity, or due sudden change occurs, an isolation transformer helps to reduce voltage spikes in the supply lines.
Why Tech Power Isolation Transformers?
Power generation in our country is no doubt good and availability of continuous power is centainly berrer, but the stringent requirements of the sophisticated equipment being used tody underlines the necssity of clean power.
Tech Power isolation transformers all type of noises, spikes, surges & transients can be eliminated to a greater extent. Isolates sensitive equipment from noisy power line complete with electrostatic shielding.
- Protects against the dangers of electric shocks
- Blocks the transmission of the DC signal from one circuit to another and allows AC signals to pass
- Stops interference caused by ground loops
- Used in electronic testing and servicing as a power transformer for safety
- Used for power supply of the devices that are not at ground potential
- Reduces earth leakage in equipment used in wet locations
- With an electrostatic shield, they can be used for the power supplies of sensitive equipment
- Strengthen the neutral connectivity
- Works as a filter device
- Very effective for drives & UPS
- Sensitive equipment as power supply
- Reduced coupling capacitance
- Suitable for higher harmonic area installation
|Single Phase||Three Phase|
|Rating||1 KVA to 50 KVA, 50 VA||3 KVA to 500 KVA, 50Hz|
|Input Voltage||230V / 240V AC nominal||400 V, 415 V AC nominal|
|Output Voltage||230 / 110 V AC||400 V, 415 V, 220 V AC|
|Mode of Operating Ratios||1.1 and 2.1 isolation transformer|
|Comon Mode Attenuation||Over, 100 dB, Over 120dB|
|Coupling Capacitance||Less than 0.05 pF for 100 dB|
|Leakage Current||Less than 25 μA||Less than 40 μA|
|Regulation||Better than 3%||Better than 3 to 5%|
|System Connections||Delta/Star or Star/Delta or Star/Star|
|Di-electric Strength||3 KV for 60 sec|
|Insulation Resistance||Better than 1000 Megha Ohms|
|Construction Standards||As per IS 2026 Part I & II|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 45 °C|